Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jesus Christ where the hell have i been? OOO LOOK A BIRD!!!

So, life has gotten oober busy. making shit. studying shit. and working shit... well at least searching for work. But The Spring semester has started and i am excited for my classes, though i had to drop my french class :(
I'm off to a new start but i will try to post more shit on here.
I am always looking for more inspiration and have come across these images of jacobin pigeons in my Science class (life's designs). Pretty amazing little creatures. i like that the are so wierd... i can relate to how strange they are cuz i'm feeling pretty crazy lately, and feel like a wierd pigeon... except i'm not durtay. well, maybe just a little.
I also like these guys cuz of the silohettes and textures of thier bodies and i am currently working with feathers in my work soooo yeah, you can see y i like em.
Anyway, i'm going to get my blond ass some sleep, but i vill c u soon puntannas!!! wut wut!!! What? ...What? .........what ???



No comments:

Post a Comment