Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Dream Closet/ Boutique

So i was reading one of my favorite blogs yesterday and came across this little link that said "create your own boutique that expresses your personal style" so i clicked it and have been oober obsessed with what i have made.
So far, my personal style from just setting up my store has been determined as Edgy, and Romantic. I agree, but the best part of this is that i can collect designer items and then save the ones i adore to my favorites. there then is the option to buy them, but lets face it, it's better to just pretend when your a 22 year old art student. there are some pretty nice affordable things on here too. So check out my Boutique and make one of your own if you like and i will follow u if you follow muah. <3
Here are some of my favorite items from my Boutique. Jesus, i wish i owned these bitches... and had the ability to change into a woman every now and then to wear them, but oh well.
Here is my Storfront.
INK Boutique
Shoes by Celine

Skirt by Proenza Schouler

Dress by Alexander McQueen

Christian Louboutin

Phillip Lim

Versace

Ralph Lauren

Givenchy

Alexander Wang

Junya Watanabe (trousers)


Both dresses by McQueen

Givenchy

McQueen
Diane Von Furstenburg

Georgina Goodman 

Burberry

Giorgio Armani

ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment